This course will give participants an opportunity to learn how to maximise the savings that can be achieved from the effective use of energy data. Using real examples this course will help participants to establish their data requirements and the different ways to deliver real measurable savings.
The course will describe and cover:
- Sources of data
- What is data commonly used for, what else could it be used for?
- How will you use your data within your business
- What do you really need: displays, dashboards, reports, alerts?
- Scoping data requirements
- Types and uses of metering devices
- Types of data analysis and performance indicators
- Identifying the opportunity
- Delivering the opportunity
- Real life examples
Format: one day online taught course, post-course written assessment