The Energy Manager Competency Mapping* document sets out competencies of professionals who work as energy managers or fulfil a role associated with a delivery of energy and carbon management activities within an organisation. One of the main goals of the Competency Mapping is to raise awareness of the necessary energy and carbon management knowledge and skills inventory, and enable organisations and professionals to use the competencies for assessment purposes during:
- Further professional development planning
- Upskilling and career path
- Team development and/or expansion
- Unifying knowledge and skills across sites and organisations
- Recruitment and hiring decisions
- Employee review and promotion
- Strategic business development
The document was developed by the members of the EMA Steering Group.
*If you wish to download the Energy Manager Competency Mapping document, please register your details below and a link will be made available. We advise you to download the copy and save it to your device before leaving the page. However, we will also send the link to the email address used during the registration.