EMA Knowledge Development Partners
This EMA partnership has been formed to support organisations and their staff's professional development in energy management and Net Zero agenda.
Become the EMA Knowledge Development Partner and the EMA team will work with you to create an implementation plan focusing on your staff's professional development and opportunities to enhance the energy management processes and support Net Zero ambitions.
The Knowledge Development Partnership is available to any organisation that can commit to an annual partnership and support the professional knowledge and skills development.
- Access to a wide range of professional development solutions
- Increased company profile in the energy management community
- Opportunity to develop staff’s understanding of Net Zero - 3 places on the EMA Net Zero Fundamentals and Strategies half-day course
- Opportunity to develop staff’s energy management knowledge – 3 places on any one-day EMA Energy Management in Practice courses
- 3 Knowledge and Skills Gap Analysis Interviews
- 15 per cent discount on individual professional skills courses (EMA Energy Management in Practice courses)
- UK Energy Management policy updates
- Partners logo
- The opportunity to feature 1 article in The EMA Magazine which reaches our entire energy management community
- 1 free advertisement p.a. (half page) in The EMA Magazine
- Support your staff through the process of registering for professional status EMA Recognised Energy Manager