EMA STREAMLINED ENERGY AND CARBON REPORTING (SECR) GUIDE
The Guide for all complying with SECR.
This essential guide provides a background into the SECR legislation and steps to undertake in order to meet the compliance with many practical examples
The guide contains the below sections and is written in clear, simple language – making it easy to understand and comply.
- What is SECR and what must be Reported?
- Who is covered by SECR?
- When do we have to report?
- Which parts of our organisation are covered and who must report?
- Standalone companies;
- Landlord/tenant relationship.
- Judging whether you are responsible for emissions.
- What energy consumption data must be collected?
- Fuel use reporting.
- Renewable energy and GHG reporting.
- Measuring and estimation – do we have to report everything?
- What other information must be provided?
- Where do we report and in what format?
- Do we need to have SECR information verified by an outside source?
- Are there any exemptions from SECR?
- What happens if we don’t undertake SECR?
- A sample reporting format.