ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE – 26 May, 11:00-12:00, EMA Live Virtual Event
Over the last few years with sales of electric vehicles accelerating, the Electricity Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) trends have made some significant leaps forward. Given the inevitable increase in demand for reliable charging infrastructure, we are expanding our workshop topics with the session on EVCI. During the workshop on 26th May we will examine the following:
- How you assess your charging requirement;
- What the pitfalls are;
- Why total kWh isn’t the answer to working out kVA;
- How to optimise use of capacity;
- Smart charging versus cheap capacity;
- Smart charging – how it works;
- Dynamic smart charging;
- What to do if you are faced with expensive grid upgrades;
- Use of PV and batteries.
The session will be delivered by Chris Endacott, a Transport Consultant specialising in the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions, improved energy efficiency, enhanced safety and reduced public health impacts.
We hope that you can join us next week.