ELECTRIC VEHICLE CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE – 1 September 2021, 11:00-12:00, EMA Live Virtual Event
Over the last few years with sales of electric vehicles (EVs) accelerating, the Electricity Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) trends have made some significant leaps forward. Given the inevitable increase in demand for reliable charging infrastructure, this workshop will examine the following:
- How you assess your charging requirement;
- What are the pitfalls;
- Why total kWh isn’t the answer to working out kVA;
- How to optimise use of capacity;
- Smart charging versus cheap capacity;
- Smart charging – how it works;
- Dynamic smart charging;
- What to do if you are faced with expensive grid upgrades;
- Use of PV and batteries.
This workshop will be delivered by Chris Endacott, a Transport Consultant specialising in the reduction of carbon dioxide emissions, improved energy efficiency, enhanced safety and reduced public health impacts.
Questions will be welcomed after the workshop.
Date: 1 September 2021
Format: Live Virtual Webinar
Joining Instructions: Shared upon receipt of payment
CPD: 1 hour
Workshop fee: £30+VAT