SECR COMPLIANCE COURSE
ONLINE AND EXPERT-LED DELIVERY
The Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) is an annual obligation that means all eligible organisations need to include in their Directors’ Report, as part of their annual financial filing obligations, some basic information on their environmental impacts.
The EMA course will help you to understand:
• Basic concepts contained within SECR
• Scope of the regulations
• Data collection methods for energy, gas, and transport
• Creation and use of intensity metrics
• Stated methodology used
• Definition and scope of energy efficiency principal measures
• Compilation of the report for auditors, Board of Directors, and Companies House
The EMA will offer guidance and assistance with meeting your obligations during the SECR Compliance course delivered by Dr. Vassia Paloumbi and Gemma Birley as a live online session on the 1st July 2021.