ENERGY MANAGEMENT IN BUILDING SERVICES
4-5 NOVEMBER, ONLINE COURSE
Expand your knowledge of the most common energy consuming systems found in existing buildings and their operations during our Energy Management in Building Services virtual course.
You will learn about:
• The types of energy used in buildings and how electricity may be conditioned
• Heating systems
• Cooling systems
• Domestic and commercial hot water
• Air handling and conditioning systems
• Control systems for building equipment
• Renewable and low carbon generation systems producing heat and power such as solar and CHP
• How maintenance can impact energy management
• Main applicable legislation such as MEES.