EMA Associate membership
EMA Associates are individuals who are re-skilling from different roles to become energy managers, those training to become energy managers and those typically providing professional advice on consultancy basis to energy managers across the businesses.
- Opportunity for your professional development through re-skilling as energy manager with the EMA Stage 2 and Stage 3 training programme
- EMA Professional Development Programme – showing you core areas that competent and skilled energy management practitioners should fulfil and have knowledge of
Develop your knowledge
- Quarterly newsletters
- Practical resources – Energy Managers’ Guides
- The EMA Magazine and workshops
- CPD events
Expand your network
As part of a wider community of 5000+ professionals in the UK, Ireland and internationally, you can take part in these networking opportunities.
- Learn and share ideas by attending EMA workshops and conferences