EMA SECR Compliance Course - 22 February 2024, Expert-led, participatory, online session
The aim of the Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting (SECR) is to increase awareness of energy costs within organisations, provide them with data to inform the adoption of energy efficiency measures and help them to reduce their impact on climate change. This annual obligation means that all eligible organisations need to include in their Directors’ Report, as part of their annual financial filing, some basic information on their environmental impacts.
If you are looking to learn more about the SECR and how to comply with it, the EMA SECR Compliance course will help you to understand:
- Basic concepts contained within SECR
- Scope of the regulation
- Synergies and differences with ESOS
- Data collection methods for energy, gas and transport
- Creation and use of intensity metrics
- Definition and scope of energy efficiency principal measures
- Compilation of the report for auditors, Board of Directors and Companies House
Earn 4 hours of CPD by attending the next SECR Compliance course that will be delivered as a live, participatory and tutor-led session on 22 February 2024, 9:30-15:00 via Zoom.