Many organisations have adopted Net Zero as a target to achieve carbon neutrality. But what does Net Zero mean exactly and how can it be achieved?
This course will explain what Net Zero can mean, how different interpretations can be applied and the possible routes to achieving it. It will also explain the basics of what would be included in an organisation’s carbon footprint, and how it can be measured using standard emission factors.
The course will help you to:
- Understand what Net Zero can mean for your organisation / client
- Measure and calculate carbon footprint, incl. data sources and collection
- Understand greenhouse gas and emission scopes 1, 2 & 3 with examples
- Create baselines and targets
- Set a strategy
- Understand formal and informal reporting
Format: Live virtual tutor-led half-day course
Date: 19 January 2024
Course fee: £210+VAT
Time: 9:30 – 13:00
Registration: Please register for the course by purchasing the course and making the payment by card above. A VAT invoice will be issued and shared together with the course joining instructions within 48 hours of the purchase.
If you have a purchase order and/or wish to pay by BACS/bank transfer, please complete our application form here or email [email protected].