Many organisations have adopted Net Zero as a target to achieve carbon neutrality. But what does Net Zero mean exactly and how can it be achieved?
This course will explain what Net Zero can mean, how different interpretations can be applied and the possible routes to achieving it. It will also explain the basics of what would be included in an organisation’s carbon footprint, and how it can be measured using standard emission factors.
The course will help you to:
- Understand what Net Zero can mean for your organisation / client
- Measure and calculate carbon footprint, incl. data sources and collection
- Understand greenhouse gas and emission scopes 1, 2 & 3 with examples
- Create baselines and targets
- Set a strategy
- Understand formal and informal reporting
Format: Live virtual tutor-led half-day course
Course fee: £195+VAT
Time: 1.00pm – 4.30pm