We want you to know that the Energy Managers Association is taking measures to minimise the disruption of our services and decided to move many of our training courses on-line. Please contact [email protected] for further information.
Streamlined Energy & Carbon Reporting (SECR) will extend reporting requirements to all large UK companies. This course aims to inform participants about the background and requirements of SECR, and give guidance on how to complete the process effectively within organisations.
Your organisation must comply with SECR if you have two of the following:
- More than 250 employees
- More than £36 million in annual turnover
- More than £18 million on balance sheet
The course will help you to understand:
- Basic concepts contained within SECR
- Scope of the regulation
- Data collection methods for energy, gas and transport
- Creation and use of intensity metrics
- Stated methodology used
- Definition and scope of energy efficiency principal measures
- Compilation of the report for auditors, Board of Directors, and Companies House
Format: one day on-line taught course, post-course written assessment.
Course fee: £400+VAT
Time: 9.30am – 3.30pm