This guide is aimed at helping companies to orientate in a maze of the energy and climate change regulations. It details the various energy and climate change regulations, legislation and relevant economic incentives to allow energy managers to make sense of these and apply them to their organisations in order to get the best value and ensure compliance.
The Guide includes sections on:
- Overarching Law: European & UK;
- Pass-Through Climate Change Obligations;
- Carbon Reduction Commitment;
- EU Emissions Trading Scheme;
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme: the regulation, compliance versus best practice, the benefits of ESOS and how to make the most of it;
- Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting: the regulation and how to make the most of it;
- Non-Domestic Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards;
- Health and Safety: Construction Design and Management Regulations, Process safety and management of contractors;
- Economic Incentives: Climate Change Agreements, Feed-in-Tariffs, Renewable Heat Incentive, Enhanced Capital Allowance;
- Relevance of the Legislation / Regulation to Different Sectors;
- Long-Term 2020, 2030, 2050 Direction of Legislation – broad changes that might affect long-term company plans.
A link to download the Guide will become available after the purchase is complete.