EMA Membership Terms and Conditions as of 23rd May 2018
- Individuals can be invited to join, although they may be asked, before being confirmed as Members, to show that they have the requisite, experience or expertise to be assessed by the EMA.
- Individuals can apply to join the EMA through the application process listed on the website. This will mean submitting a CV or LinkedIn profile. The application will be determined by the Membership Committee.
- All Membership applicants will be required to agree to the Terms and Conditions as part of their membership sign up steps.
- Individuals who join the EMA will be assigned Member/Associate/Affiliate status. A Member may be invited to become a Fellow if they have been engaged in a position of significant responsibility in the promotion or management of energy, and can demonstrate an active membership of the EMA for no less than 2 years.
- Individuals are only eligible to receive membership discounts for events if they are members both at the time of booking and on the day/s the event is being held. EMA reserves the right to refuse entry to individuals who do not meet these criteria.
- Membership of EMA covers only the individual named on the application form only. Colleagues will need to join in their own right if they wish to receive membership benefits. EMA is an Association for individuals.
- EMA has no liability for advice provided through us by membership or recommended third parties.
- Terms and Conditions of membership may be revised from time to time. EMA Membership will be notified of all changes in writing.
- All Members/Fellows/Associates/Affiliates must behave in accordance with the EMA Code of Conduct. Failure to do so may result in termination of the membership.
- Any actions or behaviour by Members/Fellows/Associates/Affiliates which brings EMA into disrepute may result in termination of membership at the discretion of EMA.
For more information please contact the EMA Membership Services Manager, Edita Krupova on 0203 176 2834 or email: email@example.com