EMEX – the meeting place for the energy saving supply chain
27-28 November 2019, London ExCeL
The Energy Management Exhibition – EMEX – establishes and builds partnerships between business, third party intermediaries, training suppliers, government and public bodies to accelerate the adoption and the implementation of energy efficiency measures in order to reduce energy use and carbon emissions.
EMEX is a free to attend annual event that takes place at ExCeL, London every November. The event brings you:
- High-quality content which is curated by energy users.
- Exclusive content in free educational seminar theatres including case studies, research, expert presentations and a first look at important legislative changes. The event is CPD accredited.
- Wide range of exhibitors from major utilities to brokers and consultants, equipment manufacturers to training companies which enables you to compare the products & services . Whatever the size of your business there is an opportunity to find more efficiency in your energy use.
- The opportunity to connect with like-minded professionals.
- A wonderfully relaxed environment.