The EMA Energy Management Awards give prominence to those leading the energy management industry and inspire other professionals to follow in the same footsteps.
- Energy Manager of the Year - Private & Public Sector
- Energy Management Team of the Year - Private & Public Sector
- Sustainability Manager of the Year
- Utilities Manager of the Year
- EMA Member of the Year - nominated by the EMA
- Young Energy Management Professional of the Year
- Net Zero Strategy of the Year
- Decarbonisation Project of the Year
- Energy Management Consultancy Partnership of the Year
We are pleased to announce the 2021 Shortlist in the EMA Energy Management Awards.
29 Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps | believe housing
BGES Group | Blenheim
BNP PRE Real Estate | Coventry City Council
Energy and Technical Services Ltd
Leisure Energy Ltd
London Borough of Islington | Muntons
Oracle | Portsmouth City Council
South Yorkshire Police | University of Reading
University of West London | Vodafone
Our sincere congratulations to all those who have been shortlisted.
We look forward to announcing the awards' winners on Tuesday 16 November between 15:00 -17:00 during a virtual, free to attend event which will bring together members of the EMA Board of Directors and the EMA Steering Group.
This virtual celebration will also mark the launch of a new Practical Guide to Net Zero with presentations from members of the EMA Steering Group who will be discussing their Net Zero strategies, their challenges and successes.
EMA Awards 2021
The Winners and Highly Commended in each category will be announced on 16 November 2021, and will be entitled to the following benefits and opportunities:
- The use of the EMA Energy Management Awards 2021 logo;
- Have their category profiles published in The EMA Magazine and on the EMA website;
- Highlight their achievements with published case studies and/or articles (The EMA Magazine and website).