EMA Energy Management Awards 2020
Entries are open until 30 October 2020
Recognising and Rewarding Excellence in the Energy Management Industry
|Energy Manager of the Year – Public and Private Sector||Junior Energy Management Professional of the Year|
|Energy Management Team of the Year – Public and Private Sector||Energy Management Consultancy Partnership of the Year|
|Energy Management Project of the Year||EMA Member of the Year – nominated by the EMA|
|Energy Product of the Year||Innovative Energy Product of the Year|
Entry Criteria and Terms and Conditions:
- Fully completed entry forms must be submitted by 5 pm on Friday 30th of October 2020.
- Entry forms for each award category should be completed in full, including only information that is relevant to the specific criteria to enable the judging panel to assess merit, relevant images must be supplied.
- Shortlisting of finalists is at the discretion of the Chair of Judges made up of EMA Board of Directors.
- Any evidence to support the entry must accompany the EMA Energy Management Awards entry form submission.
- Nominees and nominators do not need to be EMA members to enter the awards.
- Entry to all categories is free of charge and by completing an entry form, you agree that the following statements are true:
- You confirm that all information submitted is correct.
- If any of the information will be found to be misleading or untrue the entry will be removed immediately.
- You agree that in the event of winning an award any information in the entry form can be disseminated by the EMA.
- Winners will be able to use the EMA Energy Management Awards logo.
- Winners and those Highly Commended will be announced at the end of November 2020.