EMA Private Sector Energy Management Awards
As part of our commitment to the energy management industry, we are pleased to announce the launch of the EMA Private Sector Energy Management Awards.
Our aim is to give prominence to those leading the energy management industry and inspire others to follow in the same footsteps.
Entries are free of charge and will be judged by a panel of experts made up of the EMA Board of Directors. The winners and highly commended will be announced at a ceremony at EMEX on 11 November 2015 at the ExCel, Exhibition Centre in London and invited to a VIP reception later that day.
The award categories are as follows:
- Energy Manager of the Year – nominated by others
- Junior Energy Management Professional of the Year – nominated by others
- Energy Management Team of the Year – self nominated
- Energy Management Consultancy Service of the Year – self nominated
- Energy Reduction Project through Organisational Behaviour Change – self nominated
- The Most Inspiring Energy Reduction Project of the Year – self nominated
- Best Practice ESOS Compliance Project – self nominated
- Energy Management Training Programme of the Year – self nominated
- Energy Product of the Year – self nominated
- EMA Member of the Year – nominated by the EMA
Downloadable entry forms and entry instructions for the above categories can be found on the EMA website under each category and should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 30 October 2015.